The 2023 Technology Fall Conference at SUNY Oswego
Mark your calendar for the
84th Technology Fall Conference at SUNY Oswego
Thursday and Friday, October 26-27, 2023.
The Department of Technology at the State University of New York at Oswego will host its 84th Technology Fall Conference. The conference will be in person without a mask or vaccine requirement. Conference attendees can register in September 2023. Presentation proposals will also begin in September 2023.
- See our News Page or the RECENT POSTS section of this page for conference details as they develop.
- You can also join our announcement listserv by emailing us at email@example.com.
- If you have attended a recent conference, you should already be on the listserv.
About the Conference
- Welcome Letter from the Technology Department Chair, Richard Bush
- The conference is open to all K-16 educators/professionals from different school disciplines, who want to find out the latest developments in technology education and network with other educators and professionals. The approximately 500 attendees will enjoy 50+ presentations, up to 100 different presenters, a reception at the Lake Ontario Event and Conference Center, professional development/contacts, and numerous commercial exhibits with the latest for the classroom/laboratory. The Annual Technology Fall Conference is always held on the last combined Thursday and Friday in October.
The Annual Fall Conference is a time-honored tradition that keeps getting better.