Attending the conference provides many opportunities for professional development.
- Your registration includes two full days of professional programs: many presentations on a variety of topics, several “hands on” workshops, the Technology Innovation Showcase, commercial exhibits with the latest for the laboratory/classroom, prize drawings, networking opportunities, and entry to the conference reception.
- Conference registration for 2017 is $60.
- Registration includes lunch in Lakeside or Cooper dining hall (Thurs. and Fri.) and entrance to the Reception/Dinner at the Lake Ontario Event and Conference Center on Thursday evening.
- We accept cash or checks (personal or school) or purchase orders.
- Conference attendees will be provided payment receipts to seek reimbursement or for their own records.
- Download and print the registration form. You can mail in or bring with you to the conference. Please note the deadline to mail on the form.
If you are staying overnight, there are conference housing rates available at local hotels.