Attending the conference provides many opportunities for professional development.
- Your registration includes two full days of professional programs: many presentations on a variety of topics, several “hands on” workshops, the Technology Innovation Showcase, commercial exhibits with the latest for the laboratory/classroom, prize drawings, networking opportunities, and entry to the conference reception.
- Conference registration is $90.
- Registration includes lunch in Lakeside or Cooper dining hall (Thurs. and Fri.) and entrance to the Reception/Dinner at the Lake Ontario Event and Conference Center on Thursday evening.
- Registration form will be available from this page later this summer.
- If you are staying overnight, there are conference housing rates available at local hotels.