There are three different ways to share with our conference attendees. You can be a presenter and give a conference presentation or workshop, participate as an innovator in the Technology Innovation Showcase (2019 Technology Innovation Showcase), or become a commercial exhibitor in our vendor area.
For the 2019 conference, we will have the Technology Innovation Showcase. If you have not presented at the conference before, this is an easy way to get started. Simply display a project that you have created, or a poster explaining your work, and interact with conference attendees.
We also welcome hands on workshops and have a variety of computer and laboratory spaces to fit your presentation/workshop needs. Below are the different presentations formats and lengths. Please consider sharing your talents and skills with one the largest Technology and Engineering Education Conferences in the Northeast.
Present (Presentations and Workshops)
Present! I would like to present at the Technology Fall Conference.
Deadline for presentation proposals is Tuesday October 1, 2019.
Presentation Formats (Presentations and Workshops)
- New lengths available this year, so attendees can attend more topics.
- Presentations (New lengths available this year)
- 45 minutes in length on Thursday
- 30 minutes in length on Friday
- “Hands On” Workshops (New lengths available this year)
- Approximately 2 hours in length on Thursday
- 70 minutes in length on Friday
- Technology Innovation Showcases (Poster Session – see below)
- Session times and formats
- Information and guidelines for presentations and workshops
- The 2019 Presentation form (will be available August 22, 2019)
(presentations, workshops, and showcases)
Innovate! A bit more informal, the Technology Innovation Showcase is a 60-minute “poster session” style event, which will be held on Friday October 25, 9 – 10am and allows you to reach a large audience.
- Information and guidelines for showcases
- Form for all presentation types (presentations, workshops, and showcases)