The SUNY Oswego Department of Technology is offering advertising space in this year’s Technology Fall Conference program. Professionally-printed conference programs will be distributed to approximately 400 attendees representing K-16 educators and professionals. Our programs also are online for more educators to access in the future. Take advantage of this opportunity to reach our attendees and advertise your educational products. Our printed program is created by graphic designers and professionally printed so your advertisement stands out: please see example advertisements in a printed program.
The PDFs of past programs are available in our program archive so your advertisements are accessible long after the conference.
Costs and Advertisement Submission
Advertising space is available as Full, ½, and 1/4 page ads with the following criteria:
- Program Ads
- Full Page ads are 4.5” wide by 7.5” tall and cost $140.
- ½ Page ads are 4.5” wide by 3.5” tall and cost $75.
- ¼ page ads are 2” wide by 3.5” tall and cost $40.
- Provide black and white camera-ready copy. Line art is preferred, photos are not recommended.
- Copy should be printed on a laser printer at 300 dpi or higher resolution for scanning, or provided in a PDF format.
- Please avoid excessively dark or reverse-image ads.
- Payment and artwork need to be received by October 15, 2019 in order to be included in the program.
- Checks can be made out to SUNY Oswego Department of Technology.
- Printed artwork should accompany the payment. PDF artwork can be mailed with the payment or emailed to: Mark.Hardy@Oswego.edu.
Questions and mailings should be directed to:
Mark Hardy, Department Chair
Department of Technology
103 Park Hall
Oswego, NY 13126
If you are interested in a space with our commercial exhibitors, please also contact Mark Hardy.