Attendees of the 2019 Technology Fall Conference @ SUNY Oswego have an opportunity to win a 4′ x 20″ CNC Router Package. Don’t miss out on this great curriculum and instructional resource for your school.
The engaging Technology Innovation Showcase (poster session) will be held again this year. Please consider presenting in the Technology Innovation Showcase.
From 9 to 10am on Friday morning. Plan on arriving early to take part in this exciting learning and networking opportunity.
- The Quality Inn and Suites ($114 per night, depending on room type)
70 East First Street
Oswego, NY 13126
- The Best Western Plus Hotel ($138 per night)
26 East First Street
Oswego, NY 13126
- Conference guests simply need to mention the SUNY Oswego Technology Conference when making reservations to receive the discounted rates.
- Please note that the Best Western is adjoined to the Lake Ontario Event and Conference Center, where the 80th Conference Reception will be held. The Quality Inn and Suites is just next door to the Best Western Hotel.
We are happy to announce we are returning Lake Ontario Event and Conference Center for the 80th (2019) Conference Reception.
- Reception is Thursday evening
- Cash Bar at 5:00 pm
- Be our guest for the Buffet Dinner 6-9 (included with conference registration)
- Celebrate with former colleagues and meet new ones
Thanks to those of you who were able to attend the 2018 Technology Fall Conference.
The presenter resource folders/files are now available by visiting: https://fallconference.com/2018-program/
If you like or utilize any of the resource files, please take a moment to email the presenters a note of appreciation on how you are utilizing the information in your classroom, laboratory or work.
2019 DATES TO SAVE
- NYSTEEA Conference: Mark your calendar for the 56th Annual NYSTEEA Conference this spring:
(March 21 – 22, 2019) Syracuse, NY. Visit the NYSTEEA site to apply to attend and/or present.
- Technology Fall Conference: The 80th Technology Fall Conference at SUNY Oswego will be held on
October 24 – 25, 2019. Mark your calendar and start communicating with your administrators this spring that you would like to attend and/or present.
See photos from Thursday of the 2018 Technology Conference in this gallery that was played at the 79th conference reception. Please also subscribe to our new YouTube Channel: Technology Fall Conference.
Thank you to the students in TEL 363 Communication and Multimedia Systems and additional students for taking the photos and creating the gallery. You can see their names listed below.
If you would like to download a photo or two, please view the photo gallery in Google Drive.
2018 Technology Fall Conference
⦿ Rocco Caprioli ⦿
⦿ Cynthia Fox ⦿
⦿ Austin Gooshaw ⦿
⦿ Adrianna Guidetti ⦿
⦿ Sarah Loudon ⦿
⦿ Mike Petrie ⦿
⦿ Stephen Saltus ⦿
⦿ Matt Scheibel ⦿
⦿ James Spinaris ⦿
⦿ Matt Taylor ⦿
⦿ Erika Wallace ⦿
⦿ Pat Wolf ⦿
⦿ Amanda Young ⦿
Thanks to the presenters for providing these valuable resources to conference attendees and the technology and engineering education community.
If you use any of the resource files, please take time to email the presenters a note on how you are using them.
Look for and click folder buttons in the online program below the presenter(s) name(s)
Congratulations to Chris Kowalski of Comsewogue School District on winning a CNC Router package valued at 18,000 dollars during the 2018 Technology Fall Conference. Thank you to Allegheny Educational Systems and Forest Scientific, Inc. for donating this valuable technology and engineering education resource.
The 79th Technology Fall Conference this Thursday and Friday (Oct 26 and 27) promises to be a great one.
Start selecting from the great presentations and workshops this year by viewing the online program. This program includes itineraries for Thursday and Friday. Print programs will be available at the conference registration area.
Parking and Shuttle Information
Please make sure to park at the Romney Field house (LOT No. 7) off of Route 104 and take shuttle in that runs continuously; see the conference web site for a map and driving directions if needed.
- If you didn’t mail in your registration form, please print and fill in the registration form and bring it with you.
- There will also be forms available at the conference.
- Registration includes complimentary lunch tickets for both Thursday and Friday.
- Registration starts at 7:30 am on Thursday and Friday in the Wilber Hall Lobby.
To celebrate the 79th anniversary, the reception will be held at Lake Ontario Event and Conference Center on Thursday evening. Celebrate with former colleagues and meet new ones!!!
SUNY Oswego Campus Events Following the Conference
- There are several events following the conference that may be of interest.
- Please visit the SUNY Oswego Events Calendar for times and details.
We hope to see you this week.
Rich Bush, Conference Chair and Mark Springston, Conference Program Chair
On Behalf of the Technology Fall Conference Committee