The 79th Technology Fall Conference this Thursday and Friday (Oct 26 and 27) promises to be a great one.
Start selecting from the great presentations and workshops this year by viewing the online program. This program includes itineraries for Thursday and Friday. Print programs will be available at the conference registration area.
Parking and Shuttle Information
Please make sure to park at the Romney Field house (LOT No. 7) off of Route 104 and take shuttle in that runs continuously; see the conference web site for a map and driving directions if needed.
- If you didn’t mail in your registration form, please print and fill in the registration form and bring it with you.
- There will also be forms available at the conference.
- Registration includes complimentary lunch tickets for both Thursday and Friday.
- Registration starts at 7:30 am on Thursday and Friday in the Wilber Hall Lobby.
To celebrate the 79th anniversary, the reception will be held at Lake Ontario Event and Conference Center on Thursday evening. Celebrate with former colleagues and meet new ones!!!
SUNY Oswego Campus Events Following the Conference
- There are several events following the conference that may be of interest.
- Please visit the SUNY Oswego Events Calendar for times and details.
We hope to see you this week.
Rich Bush, Conference Chair and Mark Springston, Conference Program Chair
On Behalf of the Technology Fall Conference Committee